The innovative Aton DLA2 speaker selector lets you put together a two-room audio system in your home with independent volume control for both rooms. Aton's DLA (Dynamic Level Adjustment) technology actively monitors your system to ensure maximum available power to each room while protecting the switcher and your receiver or amp. Optional accessories from Aton accommodate more advanced multi-room audio installations.
Using Aton's DLA2RKT RF Remote & Receiver Kit (available separately), you can adjust audio in each room, mute one or both pairs of speakers, plus more, from up to 200 feet away, anywhere inside or outside your house. With RF (radio frequency) remote capability, it's easy to crank up the music on the patio then turn down the volume in the kitchen without having to run back to the speaker selector box to adjust the controls. You can also use optional Aton IR (infrared) receivers and emitters to enable remote control of your audio source components from different listening rooms in your system.
- connect up to 2 additional pairs of speakers to your home theater/stereo receiver or amplifier
- optional RF remote control kit and other add-ons accommodate more advanced multi-room installations
- advanced installation options (sold separately):
- optional DLA2RKT RF kit allows independent remote volume control for each connected speaker pair from inside or outside your home (up to 200 feet away)
- compatible with optional Aton IR receivers and emitters for remote operation of system source components such as CD players or radio tuners
- compatible with optional Aton in-wall touch pads for remote volume control
- front-panel controls with LED volume and system status indicators
- DLA (Dynamic Level Adjustment) technology delivers maximum available volume levels to each room while protecting your amplifier from damage
- programmable "Scene" command for one-touch recall of your favorite system settings
- one-touch "All On" and "All Off" command turns audio on or off in all zones
- compact chassis for easier installation compared to many larger, component-sized models
- power handling: 125 watts RMS per channel
- AC adapter included
- slimline IR remote included
- includes room identification labels
- accepts up to 16-gauge speaker wire
- 8-1/2"W x 2-3/16"H x 7-5/8"D
This product can be professionally installed, in our service area, at a rate of $125 per hour. Call for an appointment.