ELAN’s first-ever handheld remote control, the g!HR200, is a striking extension of the intuitive g! control system. It features all the function of a touchscreen packaged in a sleek remote weighing in at a mere 6.4 ounces. Its artistically sculpted, ergonomic design feels at home in your hand with a meticulously balanced grip, always ready to go in its elegant stand. Instanton means you are never more than nanoseconds away from full use, triggered by a built-in accelerometer that instantly turns on the HR2 when you pick it up. Integrated Wi-Fi and IR ensure access to both rich content information as well as speedy local control of sources and TVs.
The real magic is how g! flawlessly integrates the 2.4” Active Matrix OLED touch display with the hard button array for a perfect blend of feedback and control for fun or serious use. While you effortlessly channel surf, you can also check the status of your security system, dim the lights, and adjust the temperature – without multiple or hard to hold, bulky controllers. Its Lithium Polymer battery powers the remote for five hours with the display on and 14 days on standby. A stylish charging base is included and keeps the HR2 in a handy upright position – and ready to grab-and-go with minimal storage space.
The HR200’s QVGA touch display helps you effortlessly reach sophisticated subsystem details and controls, but when it comes to media management on a handheld remote, nothing beats an intelligent button array. The HR2 has 46 logically arranged, backlit buttons backed by nearly a year of careful research and development on both placement and shape. Three hot keys provide instant access to commonly used features like the now playing screen, media guide and remote’s home page. The remote is also customizable through Dealers with ELAN’s Configurator software.
- All the ease-of-use, simplicity-of-programming & affordability of a remote control
- Controls all AV sources with metadata feedback for supported devices
- Controls security, lighting, and climate with metadata feedback
- 46 backlit hard buttons for common functions found on today’s sources
- 2.4” AMOLED display
- Noiseless accelerometer for activating LCD or backlight
- Slim profi le for ease of use and comfort
- Uses instant-on 802.11g for communication
- IR blaster for line-of-sight control
- Quick & easy programming using the ELAN Confi gurator
- Compatible with all g! System Controllers
- Supports all drivers that operate on other g! interfaces
- Ships standard with battery, charging base, power supply, and USB Cable
This product can be professionally installed, in our service area, at a rate of $125 per hour. Call for an appointment.