The S86A combines a high quality audio matrix switcher with a composite video swticher along with scalability to provide you with a versatile, feature rich multiroom entertainment system.
Replacing the S86AV, the S86A features an integrated 12 x 40WPC power amplifier.
Eight audio/video inputs allow your clients to choose from all their favorite music and video sources – CD, DVD, DVR, iPod®, Satellite Radio and more. Each source can be seen and heard, independently, in up to six zones. Up to four S86As can be linked together to create 12-, 18- and 24-zone systems, providing you with complete flexibility to create the customized systems just right for your client’s home.
Featuring discrete zone IR commands that allow any learning remote to control any zone, the S86A also incorporates many more powerful features such as bass, treble, loudness EQ and programmable turn-on levels for each zone, whole-house music, and A/V source-sensing for system feedback at touch panels; all at a price that defies common industry trends.
The S86A is fully compatible with g! and also features a full set of IR and serial codes that allow for interface with standalone installations.
- 6-zone multi-room A / V controller
- 8 audio source Inputs
- 8 composite video source inputs
- Integrated 12 x 40 WPC power amplifier
- Compatible with all ELAN user interfaces
- Loss-free composite video distribution up to 300 ft.
- Buffered audio & video loop outputs
- Selectable variable/fixed preamp outputs
- Discrete zone IR commands
- Audio / Video status sensing
- Programmable turn-on levels for each zone
- Bass, treble, loudness & balance for each zone
- Programmable zone trigger outputs
- Sense inputs (6)
- 8-Source-specific IR output ports, plus “All” port
- Front panel USB download port
- Expandable to 12, 18 or 24 zones
- Optional Rack-mount Kit (RMK3)
This product can be professionally installed, in our service area, at a rate of $125 per hour. Call for an appointment.