Listing is for speakers only! No box. Manual and instructions available online at manufacturer website.
Whether you're watching movies or listening to music in your home theater, don't shortchange yourself on the low end. Get plenty of deep bass with the powerful yet compact MartinLogan Dynamo 500. Its 10-inch front-firing driver and 120-watt amplifier will help fill in those low frequencies that even most tower speakers can't quite reproduce. Movie effects will have more impact and music will sound fuller and richer with this subwoofer on the job.
As a preeminent speaker manufacturer, MartinLogan knows great bass is about more than just quantity. So they designed the Dynamo 500 to deliver excellent bass accuracy as well. Both the driver structure and the built-in amp are configured to minimize distortion and noise, so this sub's bass output is not only ample, but clean and tight as well. Two rear ports efficiently enhance the low-frequency output without introducing port-induced distortion. This ensures the Dynamo 500 is a great match for both movies and music, not to mention MartinLogan's impressive lineup of speakers.
- frequency response: 29-200 Hz (±3dB)
- built-in amplifier delivers 120 watts of continuous power, 360 watts peak output
- continuously variable low-pass 50-200 Hz crossover
- 10" polypropylene woofer cone
- bass-reflex (ported) enclosure
- dual low-turbulence ports for maximized bass output with minimal port induced distortion
- rear-mounted phase switch, volume level, and crossover controls
- auto on/off
- line-level/LFE RCA input
- black ash finish
- 13-1/16"W x 14-3/4"H x 15-13/16"D
- weight: 28.5 lbs.